- Philippians 4:6-7 - Don't Be Anxious Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Romans 5:3-4 - Be Hopeful Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
- Isaiah 26:3 - Be Steadfast You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
- 1 John 4:4 - God Is Greater Than Anything You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
- Isaiah 43:2 - God Is With Me When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
- John 14:27 - Be At Peace Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- 2 Corinthians 4:18 - Focus On The Unseen So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
- Matthew 6:34 - Focus On Today Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Isaiah 41:10 - I Am Strengthened So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- James 1:2-3 - Rejoice At Challenges Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
All of our packs come with 10 different tattoos containing Scripture based around a certain topic. Each tattoo will continue to look classy for about 3 days before you should scrub it off and apply the next one. By the end of the month you will have 10 new truths memorized.
"Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.TM
Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. WWW.ZONDERVAN.COM”
“The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Offices by Biblica, Inc. TM”