It Is Well - Pack of 2
Pack comes with two tattoos of this design. Each tattoo has a small version and a large version of the design that you can cut and place where you would like. You will get two large and two small versions of this design.
"It Is Well" phrase from the hymn penned by Horatio Spafford in 1876. Spafford lost his 2 year old son in the Chicago Fire, was brought to financial ruin, and when he sent his wife and four daughters ahead of him on a trip to Europe, the ship collide with another and sank, with only his wife surviving.
Even in the midst of tragedy and pain, God's goodness and faithfulness transcends our circumstances. We often don't have the strength to believe that, much less proclaim it to others, only through the Holy Spirit is such strength possible.
Designed by Marvin Harrell
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
At Armed With Truth, we're committed to delivering our products to you swiftly and efficiently. We offer free delivery across the USA for orders over $35. Our products are carefully assembled by our local associates and shipped to you via our trusted drop shipper. We stand by the quality of our products. However, if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. You can return your items within 30 days of receiving your order. Please note that to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you on the status of your refund. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. We value your faith, your trust, and your business. If you have any questions or concerns about your order, don't hesitate to reach out to our exceptional customer support team.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply Tattoo: Clean the desired area of your skin with mild soap and water, and pat it dry. Remove the plastic film from the tattoo and place it face down on your skin.
- Soak with Water: Dampen a sponge or cloth and gently press it against the back of the tattoo paper. Hold it in place for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, allowing the water to activate the adhesive.
- Slide Backing Off: Slowly and carefully slide the backing paper off the tattoo, starting from one corner or edge. Ensure the tattoo sticks to your skin without getting damaged.
- Post Care: Pat the tattooed area with a dry cloth or paper towel to remove excess water. Avoid touching or rubbing the tattoo initially. Let it air dry completely before covering the area. Avoid applying lotions, oils, or sunscreen directly over the tattoo. Minimize exposure to water, especially hot water and excessive sweating. Optionally, you can apply a thin layer of clear hairspray or a temporary tattoo sealer to extend its lifespan.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you wish to remove an "Armed with Truth" tattoo before its 3-day duration, you can attempt the following methods: utilizing rubbing alcohol, baby or olive oil, tape, or a makeup remover to eliminate the tattoo.
Armed With Truth temporary tattoos are safe and adhere to the guidelines set by the FDA. These tattoos are press-on decal/water transfer tattoos. The FDA mandates that decal-type tattoos only use pigments approved for cosmetic use, ensuring they are non-toxic and non-allergenic. The ingredients used in these tattoos include vinyl acrylate copolymer, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 5 (CI 19140), iron oxides (CI 77499), blue 1 (CI 42090), and red 7 (CI 15850).
Armed With Truth currently offers shipping services exclusively within the United States.
To maintain the freshness and vibrancy of a temporary tattoo:
1. Handle the tattoo with care, avoiding rubbing or scratching the design to prevent smudging or fading.
2. Keep the tattooed area clean and dry, avoiding excessive moisture and using mild soap for gentle cleaning.
3. Protect the tattoo from water exposure, especially during bathing or swimming, as prolonged contact can cause premature fading or peeling.
4. Shield the tattoo from direct sunlight to prevent accelerated fading, or apply a high SPF sunscreen for added protection.