Need Help Putting on Your Temporary Tattoo?
How long your temporary tattoo will last will vary from person to person. Some people experience one day's use and some experience over a week. Here are a couple tips to help it last as long as possible:
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry
- Oily skin will make it hard to stick
- Avoid putting over any hair
- Put your tattoo in a place with minimal abrasion or rubbing
- Use plenty of pressure when holding your
- Pat the tattoo dry once you have applied
- Add a tiny bit of lotion over your tattoo to remove shine and add a little extra protection
Need to remove your temporary tattoo? Use any sort of oil (baby oil, olive oil, coconut oil) and it will come right off.