- John 15:7 - Dream Big If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
- 1 John 5:14 - Be Confident In Prayer This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
- Matthew 6:33 - Seek Him First But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Proverbs 16:3 - Commit Everything To God Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
- Psalm 37:4 - Delight In God Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Hebrews 11:1 - Have Faith Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
- Isaiah 30:21 - Walk Boldly Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
- Matthew 7:7-8 - Ask And Seek “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
- Ephesians 3:20-21 - Live Expectantly Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
- Romans 8:28 - All Things Are For My Good And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.
All of our packs come with 10 different tattoos containing Scripture based around a certain topic. Each tattoo will continue to look classy for about 3 days before you should scrub it off and apply the next one. By the end of the month you will have 10 new truths memorized.
"Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.TM
Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. WWW.ZONDERVAN.COM”
“The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Offices by Biblica, Inc. TM”