- Isaiah 64:8 - We Are His Work - "Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."
- Isaiah 40:30-31 - Running With Him - Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 - Give God Glory - "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
- Colossians 3:23-24 - With All Your Might - "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."
- Psalm 73:26 - Push Further - "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
- Philippians 3:13b-14 - The Real Race - "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
- 1 Corinthians 9:25 - The Real Reward - "Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever."
- Proverbs 27:17- Sharpen Each Other - "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."
- 1 Timothy 4:8 - Training In Godliness - "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - I Am Not My Own - "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."
All of our packs come with 10 different tattoos containing scripture based around a certain topic. Each tattoo will continue to look classy for about 3 days before you should scrub it off and apply the next one. By the end of the month you will have 10 new truths memorized.
"Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.TM
Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. WWW.ZONDERVAN.COM”
“The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Offices by Biblica, Inc. TM”